How to Submit an Out of Pocket Reimbursement Request:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Request for reimbursement
- Images of original receipts (itemized and proof of payment). Receipts must be received within 120 days to be reimbursed.
- The IU account number to charge for the reimbursement. If you have any questions as to if an out of pocket reimbursement is allowable, please email email@example.com.
- IMPORTANT REMINDERS:
- Reimbursements can take up to 4 - 6 weeks for processing.
- If you are requesting out of pocket for catering / meal expenses, a hospitality request must be submitted prior to the event / activity. You can request this via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ALWAYS KEEP COPIES OF YOUR RECEIPTS
- IU is tax exempt. The tax exempt number is 0003123294. If you need a copy of the tax exempt form, you can request it by sending an email to email@example.com.
What to Expect:
- Please allow up to 48 hours for reply to initial inquiry
- Reimbursements for out of pocket expenses can take 4-6 weeks to process.
Questions or Concerns?
- Contact Accounts Payable Representative at 812-855-3806 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jacobs School of Music Accounts Payable is located in the Simon Music Hall C145
How to Initiate a Request for Goods and/or Services. Email the following information at email@example.com.
- Description and estimated cost of goods and/or services
- Include any quotes or estimates that you may have received from the company or individual
- Forward any contracts associated with the request
- Include company or individual contact information including name, phone number, and email address
- IU Account number and subaccount number, if applicable
- Deadline for delivery of goods and/or date the services will be performed
- All purchasing requests must be received at least 2 weeks prior to the deadline of delivery or date of service.
- Do not sign any contract or agreement. Only IU Purchasing Representatives are authorized to sign contracts on behalf of the Jacobs School of Music. Contracts can delay order requests by 1-2 weeks.
- Per IU Purchasing Policy, purchase requests over $10,000.00 will be sent out for bid. This can delay a purchase request by 1-2 weeks.
- All invoices must be sent by the vendor to firstname.lastname@example.org for payment. The IU PO number associated with the purchase must be printed on the invoice and in the subject line of the email.
- Per IU Purchasing Policy, invoices will pay out 30 days from the date the invoice is received into Buy.IU
- Purchasing Policies can be found IU Purchasing Policies
What to Expect:
- Response to initial email within 48 hours
- Email notifications to keep you up-to-date on your purchase order
- Email confirmation once your order has been placed.
Questions or Concerns? Contact Jacobs School of Music Purchasing at email@example.com or call at 812-855-3806.
Jacobs School of Music
Simon Music Building