How to Initiate a Request for Goods and/or Services. Email the following information at email@example.com.
- Description and estimated cost of goods and/or services
- Include any quotes or estimates that you may have received from the company or individual
- Forward any contracts associated with the request
- Include company or individual contact information including name, phone number, and email address
- IU Account number
- Deadline for delivery of goods and/or date the services will be performed
- All purchasing requests must be received 2 weeks prior to the deadline of delivery or date of service.
- Do not sign any contract or agreement. Only IU Purchasing Representatives are authorized to sign contracts on behalf of the Jacobs School of Music.
- Per IU Purchasing Policy, purchase requests over $10,000.00 will be sent out for bid. This can delay a purchase request by 1-2 weeks.
- All invoices must be sent by the vendor to firstname.lastname@example.org for payment.
- Purchasing Policies can be found IU Purchasing Policies
What to Expect:
- Response to initial email within 48 hours
- Email notifications to keep you up-to-date on your purchase order
- Email confirmation once your order has been placed.
Music Practice Building
Jacobs School of Music
Business Affairs Office