- Rates effective July 1, 2020. University fee rates are available from Student Central. To see recital fees, filter by semester and search "music".
- Effective Fall 2023, the Recital Fee is charged only to graduate students. The Recital Fee includes administrative support costs, program creation, and program printing. The Recital Fee is assessed to all recitals regardless of venue. The Recital Fee is assessed once the Program Editor has delivered the program proof to the student recitalist's instructor for final review (usually 14-16 days prior to the recital date). Once the program proof has been sent, the Recital Fee will be charged.
- DM and AD recitals must be recorded for deposit in the Music Library by Music IT Services when they take place in a Jacobs School of Music venue. MM, PD, Junior, Senior, and Student/Non-degree recitals can request an audio recording from Recording Services (firstname.lastname@example.org) as an optional add-on service (which should be done during the recital scheduling process).
- Optional sound reinforcement services may be requested by jazz and composition majors only.
- When a fully approved recital is cancelled or the date, time, and/or location is changed less than 6 weeks (42 days) prior to the scheduled recital date, a cancellation fee of $90 will be charged. More details about the recital cancellation policy and the recital cancellation form can be found here.
Jacobs School of Music Intranet social media channels