How to Submit an Internal Billing or Invoice Non-Students for Services or Sales:
- All activity that involves Jacobs selling goods or services must have prior approval by the University. To secure that approval, please contact Rashul Sartoris at email@example.com to discuss.
- For revenue activities that are approved, email the following information to Accounts Receivable at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- IU account number to bill OR
- Name, address, and phone of person to bill
- Description of services
- Location and date of service
- Amount to be billed
Receive a Check?
- All revenue or donations intended for the IU Foundation should be sent directly to Development Office Coordinator, Lisa Saracina.
- Money should never be sent through campus mail.
- If you have questions about incoming revenue, please contact Accounts Receivable at email@example.com.
Facility Agreements for Guests:
- Jacobs makes space available at no cost, if their activities benefit Jacobs students or faculty. They will be required to sign an agreement and to demonstrate proof of insurance.
- Call the Scheduling Office at (812) 856-8200 with dates, times and room numbers. You may also contact the Business Office by emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org or call them at 812-856-1550.
- The Jacobs School of Music - Accounts Receivable representative will contact the guest after schedule has been confirmed and facilitate the paperwork.
Rental Contracts for lighting equipment, costumes, or other opera related supplies:
Musical Attractions Contracts:
Email Brian McNulty at email@example.com
Paint Shop Tuning for non-Jacobs pianos:
Purchasing Tickets to the Opera or Ballet:
Tickets may be purchased online or by phone at (812) 855-7433
- Employee Tickets (skip vouchers): Each faculty/staff member is eligible for two tickets for each show at the discounted rate. Employee must purchase scrip tickets in person at the MAC Box Office and purchases must be made prior to 5 p.m. on show nights.