Jacobs Scheduling Office: Basic Resources for Faculty
1. Visit One.IU.edu, then search for 25LivePro
2. See the Quick Start Guide for 25LivePro
Our office can help faculty with the following:
- Event scheduling
- Ad hoc space reservations (rehearsals, recording sessions, meetings, etc)
- Schedule of Classes
- We work directly with department chairs on this. For anyone else with questions/changes for classes, please reach out to your department chair.
For students, our office helps with:
- Recital scheduling
- Practice room scheduling
- Ad hoc space reservations (rehearsals, recording sessions, etc)
- University Student Organization (USO) space reservations
For info on all of these services, please look through the Scheduling Office webpages, and you will find the answers to most questions there. For anything not answered by our webpages, feel free to contact us!