Although help is always available by calling the MITS Help Line at 855-7832 or emailing musicits [at] indiana [dot] edu, the following pdf files are available for those who wish to learn more about routine tasks.
New JSoM File Server Information - faust.music.indiana.edu
- JSOM Scheduling - Ad Astra
- Polycom CX300 USB Phone Information
- Polycom CX600 IP Phone Information
- Instructor Resources (video conferencing, recording lessons, etc)
- Configuring IU Cloud Storage to include JSoM File Server
Data and Device Security
- Best Practices for Computer Security
- Duo OTP Hardware Tokens
- Duo and the VPN
- E-mail Security - Setting up a Digital Signature
- Handling Sensitive Data
- Using Your Apple Mobile Devices at IU
- How to Protect Data on Mobile Devices
- How to Configure Email and Wireless
- PC Basics
- Accessing Voice Mail
- Change Voice Mail Greeting
- How to Add a Network Printer - If your All in One printer requires a code for printing, that can be entered in the printer preferences.
- How to Map a Network Drive to the File Server (Faust)
- Connect to the VPN
Faust Information for Mac Users
- To connect to the groups folder on the new server, in the Finder window, click on Go – Connect to Server – type:
- Enter your IU credentials to connect to the server.
- Once connected, you will see a box that list Communications, Groups and Users folder. Select the folder you want to connect to.
Didn't find what you were looking for? E-mail musicits [at] indiana [dot] edu with suggestions, or check out the IU Knowledge Base.