Minimum Grades Required For Diploma Programs
Students in the Artist Diploma program and all Performer Diploma programs (Solo Performance, Orchestral Studies, and Chamber Music) must have:
- a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher to graduate
- a grade of A- or higher in performance study
- a grade of A- or higher in each recital or (for the PDOS) Examination in Orchestral Repertoire
- a grade of B or higher in ensemble
- a grade of C or higher in each course that is to count under the heading “Music Courses”
- a grade of A- or higher in chamber music, if required
- a grade of A- or higher in MUS-F 419/MUS-F 519 Orchestral Repertoire for PDOS students
- a grade of A- or higher in MUS-I 500 Masterclass for Chamber Music and MUS-M 669 Seminar in String Quartet Literature for PDCM students
- In addition, a semester grade point average of 3.0 or higher is required.
Each grammar and diction course must have a grade of C or higher to fulfill degree requirements.